Sunday, April 11, 2010

Photo Session 7 "Motor Cycle Show" April 10, 2010

I have been to Motorcycle show this saturday(April 10, 2010) and its my first time going to such events. They have lots of motorcycles in display from small scooters to japanese yamaha to harley davidson's big bikes. Here are some of the pictures that I have taken from the said events.


The show has 3 halls for the different kinds of motorcycles but I havent got to see the 3rd hall due to shortage of time. Aside from brand new motorcycles in displays they also sell some used motorcycles too which has a dedicated small booth for them.


"front"

"vespa yellow"


Canon
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS
1/4 second
F/4.5
30 mm
400
Apr 8, 2010, 10:42:26 PM
EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

"Bike 2"


I normally don't do post processing of photos since im on a beginners curve but I couldn't resist myself so I tried editing this one on photoshop so heres the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment