Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo session 1 - Port Harbor Front

I got a free time this morning and decided to man up and take a photo session picture and the place I have chosen is the Port Harbor Front. I was actually planning to take photos around the harbor front and without spending a coin but ended up paying $7 for the fare to get to another Island which is the Port "Harbor.

Here are some photos which was taken around morning time, there's so much place to go and to take pictures but I didn't have enough time and my memory card storage was limited so I ended up going back around 12 noon but I really enjoyed it.



This one I think is one of my best of photos so far, $7 of ferry ticket I think is worthy!



I was pretty happy with the result of this one. - "Tree"



This one is my all time favorite shot, I didn't think anything before taking this shot but was surprised when I saw it afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment