Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photo Session 3 Toronto Earth Day

Went to the downtown on Yonge and Dundas where the events for the Earth Day Hour are being held. The weather is perfect but a little cold but that didnt stop me for taking pictures on this event. There are many people as I have expected but since I have arrived it was just like in a snap and everybody is becoming crowded and full of activities as the time passed by.

This is my first experience taking pictures of such events and hope more to come. I really was overwhelmed by the lots of people and having difficulty where to find a place to get a perfect of people as im my view of camera was almost blocked by the people in front of me. Maybe if im a little bit more aggressive and optimistic I wouldnt have difficulty squeezing thru lots of people, I still have lots to learn how to take pictures.

Here are some pictures I have taken so far:


Fire eater


Queen of Fire:

What it feels like to take photographs behind some people? well here are one of them. Im really annoyed by this guy in front of me taking up 60% of my camera frame!



Justin Nozuka

Picture shot of Justin Nozuka performing the "After Tonight" song, I enjoyed the song.


Jarvis Church

Picture of him with his band singing the song " So Beautiful", great song its lively but I wish I have a good spot to take shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment