Saturday, December 25, 2010

Olympus XA Street Shot 1A





Here are some of the recent photos that I have taken from my olympus XA rangefinder. I was a little dissapointed with this camera because of focusing issue and that matters alot to me. I used a PC iso200 film which was a little bit mediocre in image quality but that's what I get for a cheap priced film.

I tried myself to get the most out of this film by not just taking simple photos but going out on a streets. I have to admit I always got late reaction time taking photos because of the focusing screen which was hard to see on dim light situations. Another thing that bothers me is that it is too small which was prone to camera shake but I have managed to keep it stabilized most of the time.

Shutter speed is also an issue I have with this camera specially on dim light situations which sometimes i wish manual control was included too. Oh yeah I complain about shutter speed because im only using an iso200 film...next time im going to try other film brands with 400iso on it. Enough of the complain and here are some of the best photos I have taken with this camera.

Camera: Olympus XA
Film: Presidents Choice iso200 film



No comments:

Post a Comment