Thursday, December 30, 2010

Street Photography - People 5

Camera: Olympus 35 SPN
Film: Kentmere iso400
Place: Union Station


Christmas season is really a good timing for me having a week off gave me some time to focus on my passion of photography. I just bought a brick of kentmere iso400 film, 1 litre of developer and 1 liter of kentmere fixer which was way more cheaper than Ilford Fixer.

I was pretty happy how the photos came out after developing the film on the cold icy balcony. I noticed kentmere films was a little bit grainy and has less contrast than that of kodak T-max 100. Here are some of the photos I have taken on the early morning on Union Station.


This is the best shot for this whole set of roll

A quick snap outside the union station subway.


I really like the way this photo turned out, but I regret after seeing my plastic bag included on the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment