Saturday, January 1, 2011

Street Photography - People 6

Here are my 6th attempt at Street Photography...

Camera: ME SUPER
Film: Kentmere iso400
Place: Skywalk
Time: Early morning Dec 30, 2010


Went to skywalk this early morning to get some test roll of kentmere 400 on my ME SUPER camera. It was pretty much cold in the morning and my hand were a little shaky because of it. I got some interesting shots for this roll and was pretty contented with it even though only a few of them was chosen.

One thing I dont like about the kentmere 400 film is that color tones tend to be bland compared to other expensive film like t-max100 and has more grain... Ill try the kentmere 100 film next time and see how it fare.

Here are some photos taken with this session:

Lady with phone: This is the best shot for this session used a hyperfocal focusing with this shot and although its not that sharp but still recognizable and good anyway.
F11/3m
School Bus: This is the sharpest the f2.0 lens can be on my camera pretty much satisfied by the detail.

1 point view: I like how this photo turned out and hyperfocal works great with this one. f11/3m



Girl Eyes: This could shot could be more good if I waited for her to get closer to me and make the shutter speed a little bit faster so theres no blurryness at all. Hyperfocal seems to work on this one but a little bit blurriness because of the low shutter speed. F11/3m
Which Way?: Hyperfocal works on this one. f11/3m






No comments:

Post a Comment