Sunday, February 6, 2011

Me Super + kentmere 400 Test Shots

Finally I was able to use my pentax me super again, loading a kentmere 400 with it I did some test shots. Some places I've been to was camera show and some urban place here in toronto. I was not satisfied with the result of my development, images has lots of insane grains not because I used Rodinal but has something to do with my mixing and agitation process.
Another issue I have lately with this camera is im not liking exposures was produced. My newly acquired camera nikon fe gives good exposures and has more contrast/sharpness than the pentax smc f2.0 lens. I am now thinking of switching my beloved gear and go into nikon fe instead.


camera: pentax me super
lens: smc pentax f2.0 lens
film: kentmere 400
developer: rodinal 1:25
scanner: polaroid sprintscan 4000


Here are some shots taken with this camera:






my messy desktop

on camera show




Mr. Rawr Rawr

my olympus xa

No comments:

Post a Comment