Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Street Photography 10 - Nikon FE SLR

Here are my 10th attempt at Street Photography...

Camera: Nikon FE
Film: Kentmere iso400
Time: Early morning Saturday, 2010 - Snow
Lens: F1.8 50mm e-series lens
Developer: T-max


Taking out my newly aquired Nikon FE with me which is 100% in good condition after some film test then went to Skywalk Union Station for some photographs again. I managed to get pretty close to some people which is very rarely done by me and even managed to talk to some.

Here are some of the photos which was taken by this camera, again I have this issue with developing on film as it tends to be grainy and was new with T-max developer. Oh and next time I would be using a lens filter, I just notice most of my shots were over exposed especially when taking photos with snow.










No comments:

Post a Comment