Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nikon FE slr - test shots













Recently I went to some camera show and purchased an old vintage Nikon FE slr camera that comes with E-series f1.8 50mm lens. Purchased it for $45 which the owner was reluctant to sell and comes with lr44 battery already installed.











Using a kentmere 400 film I did some test shots to find any light leaks or some problems with this camera and was very satisfied with the film results. Here are some photos taken with this camera developed with rodinal @ 1:25.

camera: nikon fe
lens: e-series f1.8 50mm lens
film: kentmere 400
developer: rodinal 1:25
scanner: polaroid sprintscan 4000



my pentax super me slr

Ashley ff12

light test 01

@iso4000

@iso3200



I still have problems on how the spot metering works with this camera, some images were exposed which was not posted here. Ill have to do another test and check the light metering for good exposures which will take me time to get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment