Sunday, January 23, 2011

Street Photography 9 - Zone test with f1.4 Rikkenon Lens 50mm

Here are my 9th attempt at Street Photography...

Camera: Pentax ME Super
Film: Kentmere iso400
Time: Early morning Saturday, 2010 - Snow Storm
Lens: F1.4 50mm Rikkenon

I went out on Saturday morning taking my XA and ME Super with me, its snowing hard and first time on such conditions. Not even cold and numbness in my hand tell me not to take photos outside downtown and looking for some interesting spots... here are some of my photos taken during this session.



Zone focusing @3m F11.0


Morning walk
Sidewalk

Whereto?

Snow fun

Group March

One Point

Stop

Closed

Quick snap


White Stair: in focus
I was pretty much dismayed by the results of my developed film, images which were supposed to be sharp and tack(@f1.4) looks soft and out of focus. It probably have something to do with the way I handled the film prior to developing and also I noticed a weak fixer and uneven development on some film areas.

Im still going to try out how sharp these lens are using Zone Focusing method. Maybe on my next session i'll bring two lenses on my next session to compare how sharp and tack they are onced got processed(hoping its a good development) One are Rikkenon F1.4 and the SMC Pentax F2.0 both prime lens and be used with zone focusing method.



No comments:

Post a Comment