Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Captivate?

Recently I lost my phone after buying some goods on the grocey strore, I was really upset and mad at the same time having lost my contacts and files that comes with it. Its been days since I lost my nokia phone and decided to pick up a smartphone that can surf, make some little application and lots more.

So this is my choice and I was lucky to prefer this over the iphone 4/Blackberry which is quite popular here. It got pretty much all the things I ever needed for a phone aside from touch screen and downloadble application...(yeah ps1 games!) it got a decent 5.0 MP camera that goes with it too. I am excited to take some photos on my next session and was pretty surprised by the image quality this phone can produced.

Some camera controls for this phone are:

- iso can be set max of 800
- exposure compensation
- you can select which area to focus and its touch screen!
- has whitebalance and other photo effects
- has auto focus and macro modes too
- its pretty fast when taking photos
- panorama mode

Downside for this phone is I have to take out the SD memory card everytime I load/unload files, using a usb cable wont work with this phone and that's what turns me off(needs to find a compatible driver for my xp windows). Here are some photos of my new phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment