Saturday, January 8, 2011

Street Photography - People 7 - Oly SPN 35

Here are my 7th attempt at Street Photography...

Camera: Olympus 35 SPN
Film: Kentmere iso400
Place: Skywalk
Time: Early morning Dec 30, 2010

This is the second camera I have bought with me this last December 2010. I just got it developed hours ago which took me almost 2weeks before this roll was developed! due to work and other activities. I was pretty much dissapointed seeing most of my shots were over exposed but did follow what the meter says on the SPN. It could probably due to battery voltage that makes the metering off-balanced... that's the term I would use.

Here are some of my photo shots with this session:

Bus2 - f2.4 in focus



Straight Ahead - zone focusing f11


Dont Run! - zone metering f11
Walknrun - zone metering f11


Out of 24 shots I only manage to pick like 4 or 6 images to be posted on my blog and some blurry shots was also made too which was quite dissapointing. I should have taken more consideration when shooting with this camera but anyway im glad I have sold this camera for $125 from the original price of $85.









No comments:

Post a Comment