Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Street Photography 8 - XA

Here are my 8th attempt at Street Photography...

Camera: Olympus XA
Film: Kentmere iso400
Time: Early morning Saturday, 2010


I was on the Dundas Eaton Center mall early in the morning, got a really heavy snowstorm during those time and I remember that I almost slipped because of those snow. It was about 10am in the morning and not much people yet and visibility is bad too because of the snow storm.

I wish I have taken a shot with my xa too outside but most of the shots were made with my me super camera. I only managed to get a couple of shots outside and the rest were taken inside the mall. Here are some of the photos taken during this session mostly taken with an apperture setting of f11 @3m zone focusing.

Bus stop : F11 @3m zone focusing

Chat time: F11 @3m zone focusing

Upper View: F11 in focus

Mall time: F11 @3m zone focusing

Morning stroll: F11 @3m zone focusing





No comments:

Post a Comment